The Accounts payable associate is responsible for all aspects of recording, processing, and reconciling accounts payable invoices, which is critical for the company to maintain accurate financial records. This position will be reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager.
- Provide technical support for property staff who are processing invoices.
- Ensure that all invoices go through the proper approval process.
- Data entry of invoices and/or review of invoices data entered by others.
- Prompt attention to emails from vendors and property staff.
- Processing and distribution of daily mail for accounts payable.
- Support external and internal audit requirements related to specific areas of responsibility.
- Work closely with other departments to meet expectations.
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes Oxley and departmental policies and procedures.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- When visiting an American Campus Community, support our commitment of unparalleled customer service and curb appeal, including never walking by a piece of trash without picking it up. At ACC - we are all groundskeepers.
- One to three years of related professional experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in the student housing industry preferred.
Back to Results