This position will manage all milestone schedules and budgets for FF&E, will facilitate and manage all leasing spaces coordination and serve as the primary ACC contact for all national partners, assist in day-to-day vendor management for various asset management initiatives, serve as the internal liaison for marketing needs and assist in FF&E procurement, coordination and installation. This position requires extensive (<50%) travel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Responsible for managing and coordinating FFE budgets and install schedules with all necessary parties for new development and renovation projects.
- Assists with coordination and executes installs for both renovations and new developments.
- Responsible for the inspection and quality control of furniture delivered and trouble shoots/coordinates the replacement of defective items.
- Monitors and maintains budgets previously given for each specific project and elevates any concerns or issues.
- Designated internal and external contact for all things leasing space related. Responsible for the coordination and execution of approvals, occupancy dates and other tasks necessary for a timely delivery.
- Responsible for the day-to-day vendor management of various asset management initiatives. This will include: account creation, document analysis, property and new development implementation/transition and contract administration.
- Will assist in planning, purchasing and installation of property furniture and supplies for both new developments and renovations. Working to create standards which maintain a level of durability and marketability by assisting Development Managers in specifying and purchasing ACC approved product.
- Responsible for coordinating renderings, departmental checklists and seeking project info for a successful turnaround of various marketing materials required for new developments.
- Responsible for maintaining company development standards and specification, including implementing lessons learned and updating products and materials as needed or approved.
- Special projects – This position will be assigned special tasks where appropriate to fulfill supportive roles in various areas of development services.
- The core of American Campus culture involves everyone being fully invested in everything that we do down to picking up the smallest piece of trash. No matter their position or duration at any given property, everyone picks up trash.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- College degree
- Some experience in the procurement of furniture, fixtures, and equipment and with interior and exterior signage for residential real estate.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Architectural plans – able to read and interpret
- Purchasing and Vendor relationships – develop and execute
- Lead times, budget adherence, finish selection & furniture specification
- Multi-tasking / detailed oriented
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Collaboration skills
- Oral and Written Communication Proficiency
- Project Management
- Communicate well with multiple groups having diverse specialties
- Be accountable and take ownership of projects
Certificates and Licenses:
Back to Results