American Campus Communities (ACC) holds the Corporate Leasing and Marketing Specialist responsible for various leasing and marketing projects, as assigned by the VP of Leasing and the VP of Marketing. Scope of duties will vary according to projects, but may include the following: working directly with student housing property staff regarding the on-site leasing functions; facilitating leasing and sales training and development of property staff; developing and distributing property leasing and marketing resources and training material; assisting student housing properties with implementation of marketing mediums; facilitating marketing training for property staff; conducting market research projects; implementation of the strategic marketing plan; provide support to the Leasing and Marketing Department; other projects as assigned. Extensive travel will be required. The core of American Campus culture involves everyone being fully invested in everything that we do down to picking up the smallest piece of trash. No matter their position or duration at any given property, everyone picks up trash.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Managing and assisting with the leasing at properties that are temporarily short-staffed or in need of staff development
- Oversight of all tour and leasing activity at properties in struggling markets or that may otherwise be considered in need of leasing assistance.
- Attend and participate in property marketing calls as needed.
- Evaluate and provide feedback for property Community Assistant and leasing staff Implementation of all marketing activity at properties in struggling markets or that may otherwise be considered in need of marketing assistance.
- Attend, plan and implement marketing strategy at housing fairs, open houses, orientation and other property, university of local marketing events.
- Implement marketing strategy and advise on additional marketing opportunities that may be available.
- Train on-site staff on appropriate marketing mediums and implementation.
- Report updates to the VP of Property Marketing and specific Regional Manager and RVP.
Back to Results