We are seeking a Bookkeeper whose responsibilities include administrative and customer service work by maintaining accurate records of financial transactions concerning current and non-current resident accounts, applicant accounts, miscellaneous income accounts, etc.
Certain activities involved in this position may be photographed and/or video and audio recorded for quality control and/or training purposes. Compliance with the Photo, Video and Voice Recording Policy is a condition of employment. The core of American Campus culture involves everyone being fully invested in everything that we do down to picking up the smallest piece of trash. No matter their position or duration at any given property, everyone picks up trash.
- Responsible for overall accuracy of all accounts receivables.
- Processing and reconciling daily payments and deposits to ensure appropriate revenue and expenses are maintained.
- Ensure effective delinquency practices
- Effectively complete regular financial transaction audits
- Effectively implement all processes involved in resident move-out/transfer/move-in
To be successful in this position, you should have:
- Associate’s degree in accounting preferred; or 2 years’ experience in the student/multi-family housing industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of MRI, Microsoft Office, and Leasing & Marketing
- Skills in communication and customer service.
- Ability to address individuals, multitask, work independently, detail oriented, and self-starter with a hands-on approach.
Back to Results