We are seeking a Leasing Assistant whose responsibilities include, but are not limited to: generating traffic of prospective customers by assisting in producing advertisements for periodicals, direct mailers, follow up letters, etc.; conducting all functions necessary to close the sale, including generating new leads, conducting tours, maintaining show rooms, and any follow-up necessary; assisting in developing ideas to retain residents; assisting in coordinating room assignments and roommate matching; and attending after hours marketing events as needed.
Certain activities involved in this position may be photographed and/or video and audio recorded for quality control and/or training purposes. Compliance with the Photo, Video and Voice Recording Policy is a condition of employment. The core of Canadian Campus culture involves everyone being fully invested in everything that we do down to picking up the smallest piece of trash. No matter their position or duration at any given property, everyone picks up trash.
To be successful in this position, you should have:
- A High School diploma preferred
- The ability to understand and adhere to policies and procedures, use basic math skills, and exercise effective verbal and written communication skills with residents and guests
- Student housing experience preferred
- Bilingual French/English preferred
- Weekend availability preferred
Back to Results