We are seeking Grill Cook to work at our student housing community at The Castilian. American Campus Communities has established itself as the nation's premier provider of student housing services to colleges and universities, offering private sector assistance in designing, developing, financing and managing on- and off-campus student housing. Our extensive student housing experience enables us to develop innovative student communities that meet the needs of our university partners and clients, while providing the most cost-effective, luxurious student living and learning communities for our student residents.
We currently have an opening available for a Grill Cook.
- Responsible for the preparation and cooking of food on the grill.
- Responsible for keeping inventory of necessary items for the grill area.
- Responsible for cleaning of the grill, freezers and refrigerators, and flooring in the grill areas.
- Responsible for the organization in the freezers and refrigerators in the grill area in accordance to all health and safety standards.
- Responsible for the preparation of foods for the next shift or the next day.
- Responsible for letting Management know of any problems and issues.
- Responsible for any other directives given by the Food Service Managers.
Back to Results