We are seeking a Construction Manager in Riverside, CA.
The Construction Manager will provide onsite management for ACC Development projects and report directly to the Director of Development Management. In this role, you will mitigate construction risk and keep the Management team informed as to project construction status. This is a temporary position lasting the term of the construction project.
The core of American Campus culture involves everyone being fully invested in everything that we do down to picking up the smallest piece of trash. No matter their position or duration at any given property, everyone picks up trash.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Field coordination and management of ACC development projects new and existing, as assigned.
- Serve as a liaison between the General Contractor, Architect, Consultants and Owner.
- Assist with the management and scheduling of the delivery and installation of FFE.
- Create and maintain a daily report log of activities.
- Prepare monthly progress report.
- Inspect work being performed on a daily basis to ensure compliance with contract documents.
- Coordinate inspection efforts with all authorities having jurisdiction and consultants.
- Initial review of monthly pay applications and change orders.
- Coordinate architect punch list and completion.
- Bachelors in Business or Construction Management preferred
- 5 years minimum in Construction Project Management or Field Supervision
- Microsoft Suite
- Access (preferred)
- Construction Scheduling (P6 or Suretrac) and Budgeting Software (Access)
Back to Results