We are seeking an Office Manager who is responsible for managing all general office activities and administrative tasks as assigned by the General Manager (GM) and / or the Associate General Manager.
Certain activities involved in this position may be photographed and/or video and audio recorded for quality control and/or training purposes. Compliance with the Photo, Video and Voice Recording Policy is a condition of employment. The core of American Campus culture involves everyone being fully invested in everything that we do down to picking up the smallest piece of trash. No matter their position or duration at any given property, everyone picks up trash.
- Analyze and organize office operations and procedures such as filing systems, archiving of files, requisitions of supplies, and other clerical services.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the General Manager and Associate General Manager.
- Responsible for ordering, maintaining and organizing office supplies at the property.
Essential Duties (other duties may be assigned):
To be successful in this position you should have:
- Provide excellent customer service to all members of the community as well as ACC staff.
- Maximize office productivity through proficient use of appropriate software applications.
- Research and develop resources that create timely and efficient workflow.
- Maintain accurate staff directory list and organizational chart.
- Reserve meeting spaces and handle details (food, AV equipment) as necessary.
- Responsible for managing pest control in units.
- Responsible for managing all pet registrations and bicycle registrations.
- Prepare new hire documents and schedule orientations.
- Supervise package room and works with Resident Manager.
- Prepare invoices for General Manager.
- Review clerical and personnel records to ensure completeness, accuracy, and timeliness.
- Responsible for vendor interactions at the property.
- A four year college or university program degree or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, analytical, leadership and presentation skills with the ability to handle multiple, high priority projects with a keen attention to detail; Excellent oral and written communication skills; and strong problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Outlook Email, Calendar and Internet.
Back to Results