We are seeking a Resident Assistant whose responsibilities include, but are not limited to: providing a residential environment conducive to academic and personal success by maintaining role model status and acting as a liaison between residents and staff; conducting leasing tours, answering phones, completing guest cards for each prospective resident contact; participating in orientation marketing, housing fairs, open houses and other property events; assisting with implementation of renewal marketing campaigns; and conducting all functions necessary to close the sale, generate new leads and maintain show rooms. The core of American Campus culture involves everyone being fully invested in everything that we do down to picking up the smallest piece of trash. No matter their position or duration at any given property, everyone picks up trash. Living on-site is a requirement for this position.
To be successful in this position, you should have:
- A high school diploma and diploma in progress from an accredited college or university
- The ability to live on-site
- The ability to understand and adhere to policies and procedures, use basic math skills, and exercise effective verbal and written skills with residents and guests
- The ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- The ability to effectively present information and respond to common inquiries or complaints from residents, prospective tenants and the general public
Back to Results