The Proposal & Marketing Coordinator has a skill-set focused on production design, writing and editing and is process-oriented. This position is primarily responsible for assisting P3/development team members with producing proposals, presentations and printed and interactive marketing materials. In addition, the position will require coordination and support of corporate/P3 marketing activities that will at varying times include functions related to advertising/sponsorships, conferences, public and university relations, and website/social media content.
- Providing daily support to the Public-Private Partnership Department for various project needs
- Assisting proposal teams in coordinating business proposal life-cycle production functions in support of competitive opportunities
- Gathering team qualifications and marketing collateral for team pursuits and statements of qualifications
- Organizing, writing and editing responses for proposals, award submittals, etc.
- Performing design, production, publication and logistical coordination of proposals
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Maintaining proposal and presentation templates, and master job log of active and awarded proposals
- Coordinate and support integrated advertising/social media campaigns with internal stakeholders – organizing files, communications, contracts, schedules, etc.
- Assisting business development team with PowerPoint presentations and materials, and various communication packages
- Maintaining and implementing ACC messaging and branding standards in proposals and other marketing materials
- Assist in the industry award submittal process for company awards (Interface, P3, NMHC, etc.) and industry surveys
- Support P3 conference and exhibiting activities, and project-related university events as needed
- Update website P3 content and facilitate departmental social media best practices
- When visiting an American Campus Community, support our commitment of unparalleled customer service and curb appeal, including never walking by a piece of trash without picking it up. At ACC - we are all groundskeepers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Technical Capacity.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Communication Proficiency.
To be successful in this position, you should have the following education/experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Four years experience in writing/editing and design/production.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) and four years experience in writing/editing and design/production
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator as well as MS Office applications, especially PowerPoint.
- HTML experience a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication; special emphasis on writing and editing skills
- Presenting information and responding to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and coworkers.
- Process and production with keen attention to detail.
- Work independently as a self-starter with a hands-on approach.
- Prioritize and execute multiple, concurrent, high-priority projects with multiple proposal/project teams.
- Adapt to varying project requirements and team management styles.
- Remain detail oriented while multitasking and meeting multiple deadlines.
Certificates and Licenses:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers and fax machines. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and/or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Hours of work may change based upon the needs of the business.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Back to Results