We are seeking a Grill Cook to work at our student housing community in College Station. Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the preparation and cooking of food on the grill.
- Responsible for keeping inventory of necessary items for the grill area.
- Responsible for cleaning of the grill, freezers and refrigerators, and flooring in the grill areas.
- Responsible for the organization in the freezers and refrigerators in the grill area in accordance to all health and safety standards.
- Responsible for the preparation of foods for the next shift or the next day.
- Responsible for letting Management know of any problems and issues.
- Responsible for any other directives given by the Food Service Managers.
American Campus Communities Culture Commitments
- Our people are devoted to a culture of inclusion, diversity, and equality in the workplace and our communities. We are committed to intentionally executing an evolving set of goals specific to inclusion, diversity, and accountability, driven by empathetic leadership and embraced by all.
- The core of American Campus culture involves everyone being fully invested in everything that we do down to picking up the smallest piece of trash. No matter their position or duration at any given property, everyone picks up trash because we take pride in our community.
- Serve as an American Campus representative and liaison in all interactions.
- Certain activities involved in this position may be photographed and/or video and audio recorded for quality control and/or training purposes. Compliance with the Photo, Video and Voice Recording Policy is a condition of employment
Back to Results