We are seeking a full-time Payroll Associate to assist the Payroll/Human Resources Department at our corporate office located in the Hill Country Gallery Mall in Bee Cave, TX. The Payroll Associate will assist in caring out various administrative duties for all company employees by to include but not limited to the following important tasks:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process new-hire and terminated employee information
- Process biweekly and monthly payroll
- Process garnishment and other deductions
- Researching and resolving payroll issues
- Assisting in special projects as needed
- Other duties may be assigned
- Ability to write basic reports and business correspondence
- Strong organization and customer service skills
- ADP experience (preferred)
- One year of payroll experience (preferred)
We are passionate about our work and building community.
- Our people are devoted to a culture of inclusion, diversity, and equality in the workplace and our communities. We are committed to intentionally executing an evolving set of goals specific to inclusion, diversity, and accountability, driven by empathetic leadership and embraced by all.
- The core of American Campus culture involves everyone being fully invested in everything that we do down to picking up the smallest piece of trash. No matter their position or duration at any given property, everyone picks up trash because we take pride in our community.
- Serve as an American Campus representative and liaison in all interactions.
- Certain activities involved in this position may be photographed and/or video and audio recorded for quality control and/or training purposes. Compliance with the Photo, Video and Voice Recording Policy is a condition of employment.
Back to Results