We are seeking a Business Office Manager who will manage all administrative duties assigned by the General Manager including, but not limited to, lease auditing, invoice coding, and various reporting; work with management with the daily operations of the residential community; and develop, implement, and oversee the Community Assistant program.
Certain activities involved in this position may be photographed and/or video and audio recorded for quality control and/or training purposes. Compliance with the Photo, Video and Voice Recording Policy is a condition of employment.
Essential Duties (other duties may be assigned):
- Partner with Leasing Manager to assist in leasing operations including the leasing audit process.
- Manage all aspects of collections including, but not limited to: charging, collecting, and documenting all resident accounts.
- Work with legal counsel and collection agencies with regards to evictions, lock outs, and accompany all law enforcement personal in serving residents with legal notices.
- Manage all aspects of rent collections including, but not limited to: charging, collecting, and properly documenting all resident accounts.
- Understand, communicate, enforce, and abide by all American Campus Communities policies and procedures
- The core of American Campus culture involves everyone being fully invested in everything that we do down to picking up the smallest piece of trash. No matter their position or duration at any given property, everyone picks up trash.
To be successful in this position, you should have the following education/experience:
- Associates’ or Bachelor’s degree required and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Supervisory and operational experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, and MRI/Property Management Software.
- Skills in communication, customer service and leadership.
- Ability to address inquiries or complaints, multitask, work independently and be detail oriented.
Back to Results