Use your Accounting or Finance degree to advance your accounting career. American Campus is a fun, team-oriented work environment and the nation’s largest owner, operator, and developer of premium student housing. In this role, you will have the opportunity to maintain day-to-day accounting functions and prepare full-service financial statements for a portfolio of properties and will work closely and collaboratively with our operations and corporate teams.
- Maintain contact/relationship with operations team on a regular basis to ensure cross-transfer of information necessary to effectively operate properties, manage budgets and budget variance explanations, and meet reporting calendar guidelines.
- Reconcile accounting schedules, to the general ledger, making journal entries, reconcile bank statements, prepare supporting working papers, etc.
- Develop reports for auditors, lenders, and joint venture partners.
- Assist in annual budget preparation.
- Knowledge of GAAP, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.
Back to Results