We are seeking a part-time Leasing Assistant whose responsibilities include, but are not limited to:generating traffic of prospective customers by assisting in producing advertisements for periodicals, direct mailers, follow up letters, etc.; conducting all functions necessary to close the sale, including generating new leads, conducting tours, maintaining showrooms, and any follow-up necessary; assisting in developing ideas to retain residents; assisting in coordinating room assignments and roommate matching; and attending after-hours marketing events as needed.
Canadian Campus Communities Culture Commitments
- Our people are devoted to a culture of inclusion, diversity, and equality in the workplace and our communities. We are committed to intentionally executing an evolving set of goals specific to inclusion, diversity, and accountability, driven by empathetic leadership and embraced by all.
- The core of Canadian Campus culture involves everyone being fully invested in everything that we do down to picking up the smallest piece of garage. No matter their position or duration at any given property, everyone picks up garbage because we take pride in our community.
- Serve as an Canadian Campus representative and liaison in all interactions.
- Certain activities involved in this position may be photographed and/or video and audio recorded for quality control and/or training purposes. Compliance with the Photo, Video and Voice Recording Policy is a condition of employment.
To be successful in this position, you should have:
- A High School diploma preferred
- The ability to understand and adhere to policies and procedures, use basic math skills, and exercise effective verbal and written communication skills with residents and guests
- Prior student housing experience preferred
- The ability to work weekends
This position is located at a property serving the campus of Centennial Collegerequires all campus partners to obtain a COVID vaccination to work on-site. Reasonable accommodations may be made for this policy subject to American Campus Communities Human Resources approval. As part of the accommodation policy, regular COVID testing is required.
Back to Results