Advance your accounting or finance career at the nation’s largest publically traded student housing company. This dynamic position offers you the opportunity to work on a variety of financial reporting such as public filings, consolidated financial statements for the Company, compliance with Sarbanes Oxley, etc. The Senior Reporting position plays a pivotal role in the researching, understanding, and implementation of appropriate disclosures for changes in business activities and guidance.
- Prepare and review public filings including 10-Qs, annual 10-K, 8-K’s, and other filings such as section 16 filings and registration statements
- Prepare and analyze the Company’s consolidated financial statements including the consolidated statement of cash flows on a monthly basis.
- Develop new policies and procedures as relates to reporting and consolidating to ensure compliance with new accounting guidance
- Review existing policies and procedures for potential modifications to ensure efficiency and effectiveness in reporting and consolidating
- Knowledge of GAAP, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.
Back to Results