We are seeking a Residence Life Coordinator whose responsibilities may include, but are not limited to: individual and collective development of all students of residential community, planning and implementing community assistant (CA) hiring process, supervision of the CA staff including scheduling, training developing and performance evaluations, conducting staff meetings, coordinating monthly newsletter, coordinating after hours rotating schedule for professional staff, implementing education programming model, implementing social events, and assisting in daily operations. The core of American Campus culture involves everyone being fully invested in everything that we do down to picking up the smallest piece of trash. No matter their position or duration at any given property, everyone picks up trash. Living on-site is a requirement of this position.
To be successful in this position, you should have:
- Master’s degree strongly preferred. Bachelor’s degree or 2 years’ experience in the student/multi-family housing industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The ability to live on-site
- Experience and/or skills in residence life, student development, wellness programming, events planning, crisis prevention and intervention.
- Skills in customer service, facility management, supervision, business administration, public relations, residence life, and a combination of business and student development skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
Back to Results