The Intern will be responsible for performing various assigned duties within a designated corporate department. This work involves the application of professional knowledge and judgement.
- Perform duties on various projects.
- Types and designs general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc. Proofreads copies for spelling, grammar and layout, while making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
Essential Duties (other duties may be assigned):
- Organizes and prioritizes information as assigned.
- Responds to regularly occurring requests for information.
- Participate in meetings as requested.
- Handles confidential and non-routine information and explains policies when necessary.
- Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
- The core of American Campus culture involves everyone being fully invested in everything that we do down to picking up the smallest piece of trash. No matter their position or duration at any given property, everyone picks up trash.
Back to Results