American Campus Communities is seeking a Corporate Operations Specialist that holds leadership qualities and is motivated to lead teams to success as an interim General Manager at communities across the nation. As a corporate support leader for the premiere student housing provider, our Operations Specialists are hands-on road warriors that uphold our core values and assist in all aspects of community operations. Extensive travel is required with this position.
Our Operations Specialist are the best at what they do and love where they work wherever it may take them! These leaders are responsible for:
- Overall daily operations of the property they are supporting.
- Direct oversight of property financials (expense control & revenue generation).
- Implementation of the propertys strategic marketing plan and assisting in leasing efforts for occupancy goals.
- Facilities management oversight.
- Effective supervision, development/training, and leadership for the on-site teams, including any recruitment efforts to hire the best and brightest.
- Proactive collaboration and communication with Regional Vice Presidents, Regional Managers, and corporate support teams.
American Campus Communities Culture Commitments:
- Our people are devoted to a culture of inclusion, diversity, and equality in the workplace and our communities. We are committed to intentionally executing an evolving set of goals specific to inclusion, diversity, and accountability, driven by empathetic leadership, and embraced by all.
- The core of American Campus culture involves everyone being fully invested in everything that we do down to picking up the smallest piece of trash. No matter their position or duration at any given property, everyone picks up trash because we take pride in our community.
- Serve as an American Campus representative and liaison in all interactions.
- Certain activities involved in this position may be photographed and/or video and audio recorded for quality control and/or training purposes. Compliance with the Photo, Video and Voice Recording Policy is a condition of employment.
Our Ideal Operations Specialist has the following:
- Bachelors degree and/or 4 years experience in student/multi-family housing.
- Demonstrates leadership skills.
- Skills in property operations, facility management, budgeting, analytical review of financials, supervision, business administration, public relations, and a combination of business and student development skills.
- Previous General Manager experience in the open student/multi-family housing industry is required.
Youre Going to love it here. As passionate as we area about helping students succeed, were just as passionate about creating rewarding careers for our team members. American Campus Communities strives to empower a team where all employees are fully invested in their position as well as everything we do as a company. Here youll find a hardworking, motivating culture with unlimited potential for contribution and growth. We are searching for a candidate that naturally exemplifies the American Campus core values and brings positive foundation to the communities they support including students, staff, and operations. If you are looking for an industry leading company with a passion for students and community, apply today to begin your path to growth.
Back to Results