Coordinate activities associated with the Risk Management Department, at the direction of the VP of Risk.Critical Duties:
- Receive claim data, assess accuracy and determine next steps
- Prepare necessary data for audit purposes
- Gather data and complete new/renewal applications within required timeframes
- Process premium invoicing and budgeting
- Ensure necessary insurance documents are received and available, such as binders, certificates of insurance, et al.
- Ensure claim data are received, organized and available to review when necessary
(other duties may be assigned):
- Coordinate risk management procedures, policies, records, practices, and controls for ACC and its clients.
- Provide analysis to Risk Manager regarding risk management and insurance claims. This includes, but is not limited to, general liability, property, D&O, business interruption, workers compensation, travel, automobile, et al.
- Review insurance contracts/documents for accuracy.
- Submit proper and timely notification of claims information to insurance companies.
- Ensure appropriate follow-up and timely resolutions.
- Assist with litigation
- The core of American Campus culture involves everyone being fully invested in everything that we do down to picking up the smallest piece of trash. No matter their position or duration at any given property, everyone picks up trash.
- Bachelors Degree and minimum of two years of practical work experience in a Risk Management, insurance company or property/casualty insurance brokerage environment.
- Demonstrated analytical and people management skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbal, with customers and vendors.
Back to Results