The Accounts Payable Associate (Temp) will process high volume student refunds. This position will be reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
• Assist with processing and mailing of student refunds
• Assist with check research
• Perform any other duties as assigned
• The core of American Campus culture involves everyone being fully invested in everything that we do down to picking up the smallest piece of trash. No matter their position or duration at any given property, everyone picks up trash
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Minimum two years related professional experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Microsoft Office applications
• Accounts Payable process
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills
• Detailed oriented
• Organizational and Communication skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Ability to handle multiple projects while maintaining a strong level of accuracy
• Work in a team environment
Certificates and Licenses:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus.
Back to Results