The Customer Support Representative is responsible for assisting the Customer Support Team and providing exemplary customer support. Reporting to the Director of Customer Support, this person will perform a wide array of tasks to support end users, customers, and prospects via phone, e-mail, and chat. This role may also develop internal and external documentation, perform QA on the Support function, and analyze issues for patterns to improve the Customer Support function.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- First level issue triage of inbound requests for assistance, including logging of all requests
- Provide solutions to known problems as equipped to do so
- Escalate issues not resolvable by the Customer Support team, and follow up with customers accordingly.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives, such as posting of Frequently Asked Questions, traffic analysis, call handling procedures.
- Maintain consistency with corporate initiatives.
- Ensure achievement of service levels by participating in ongoing quality management and continuous improvement initiatives.
- The core of American Campus culture involves everyone being fully invested in everything that we do down to picking up the smallest piece of trash. No matter their position or duration at any given property, everyone picks up trash.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have experience with Microsoft Office tools, including Outlook, Word, and Excel, as well as the ability to learn new software.
- Prefer experience in a Call Center environment using Soft Phones and Call Tracking Software
- Prefer experience with Call Tracking and Soft Phone technology.
- Skill in:
- Must be organized and have the ability to efficiently prioritize tasks.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to multi-task
- Must be a motivated self-starter, strong problem solver
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must possess excellent organization, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage individual projects
Back to Results