The SalesForce Administrator is responsible for the ongoing support of our Salesforce.com platform. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Force.com platform. The administrator will work closely with business users, development team, product owners, and application support team members to identify, develop, and deploy solutions in support of our core business application. This role will serve as a critical member of our support organization. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for executing day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvements of our CRM platform.
Collaborates with development leads and product owners to design and implement solutions to improve business capability.
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment.
- Provide technical expertise within IT department for Salesforce.com platform.
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks.
- Monitors critical integrations between Salesforce.com and other core business applications.
- Coordinate with product owners and development team for the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades.
- Support change management activities for our production environment.
- Assist in training of new users and growing the adoption of the Salesforce.com platform across the organization.
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams.
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements.
- The core of American Campus culture involves everyone being fully invested in everything that we do down to picking up the smallest piece of trash. No matter their position or duration at any given property, everyone picks up trash.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Technical Capacity.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator.
- Salesforce.com Admin certified.
- Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred.
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality.
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred.
- Technical documentation and best practices
- Project management
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical skills to resolve technically complex problems
- Collaborative, humble but passionate
- Systematic, detailed, organized approach to work, with a curious, creative approach to challenges
Certificates and Licenses:
- Meet deadlines; handle and prioritize simultaneous requests
- Quickly learn new concepts and software
- Agile and Kanban environment experience
- Have a very high attention to detail
- Think logically and work both independently and as part of a group
- SalesForce Certified Administrator
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers and fax machines. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and/or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. The normal operating hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Hours of work may change based upon the needs of the business.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Back to Results