The Coordinator of Property Marketing Operations supports the marketing efforts of all American Campus Communities (ACC) properties, as well as the leasing & marketing department, across all marketing mediums with an increased focus in social & digital marketing.
- Creation, maintenance & administration of accounts & ads on social media, online networking & marketing sites.
- Provide training on social media & digital marketing topics, techniques, effectiveness & policies.
- Create & send digital communications across various mediums utilizing the applicable software/platform (i.e. emails, texts, websites, social media, & mobile applications).
- Conduct routine audits of property social media marketing activities & accounts.
- Maintain, diagnose, & optimize Google AdWords campaigns.
- Manage & optimize social media & digital advertising campaigns across various channels.
- Engage online audiences, both proactively & reactively, as a social media user & administrator.
- Content creation for use on social media channels.
- Develop & maintain social media content calendar.
- Monitor & respond to online & social media reviews.
- Use knowledge to provide insight on forecasting, budgeting & social media marketing strategy.
- Maintains an in depth knowledge of social media trends, strategies, platforms, tools, policies, industry standards & best practices.
- Deliver bi-weekly reports on campaigns & trends.
- Evaluate effectiveness of social media marketing campaigns in relation to appropriate target markets so as to increase traffic & make recommendations for improvement of campaigns.
- Maintain monthly social media & digital marketing budgets & actuals.
- Evaluation & interpretation of web analytics.
- Maintain & routinely audit both internal & external website content.
- Execution of retargeting campaigns.
- Evaluate emerging technologies in all channels related to this position.
- Assist members of the department in project-oriented work.
- Conduct phone shops, & prospect follow up campaigns.
- Schedule online meetings, trainings & calls.
- Compilation of university & property data.
- Assist in preparation of materials for marketing calls, meetings, trainings & conferences.
- Data entry.
- Travel to properties to assist in leasing & marketing activities as needed.
- The core of American Campus culture involves everyone being fully invested in everything that we do down to picking up the smallest piece of trash. No matter their position or duration at any given property, everyone picks up trash.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skills, &/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Technical Capacity
- Organizational Skills
- Ethical Conduct
- Attention to Detail
- Results Driven
- Communication Proficiency
- Customer/Client Focus
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications preferred; or 1-2 years’ experience in a social media & digital marketing position for a mid to large size company; or equivalent combination of education & experience.
- Experience in the student/multi-family housing industry preferred.
- Demonstrated commitment to excellent customer satisfaction, for both internal & external customers.
- Social Media marketing experience required.
- Experience with digital & social media campaign development & execution required.
- Google Certification preferred.
- Facebook Blueprint Certification preferred.
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing (SEO, SEM, etc.) preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk &/or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel, & reach with hands & arms.
The employee may be required to sit, climb or balance, & stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee must be able to lift &/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception & ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Back to Results