The Coordinator of Digital Marketing supports the marketing efforts of all American Campus Communities (ACC) properties, as well as the leasing & marketing department, across all marketing mediums with an increased focus in digital marketing.
- Creation, maintenance & administration of accounts, listings, and ads on Google, Yelp, Bing, & Moz.
- Provide training on digital marketing topics, techniques, effectiveness & policies.
- Create & send digital communications across various mediums utilizing the applicable software/platform (i.e. emails, texts, websites, social media, & mobile applications).
- Conduct routine audits of property digital marketing activities, performance, and effectiveness.
- Maintain & optimize Google AdWords campaigns and strategies.
Essential Duties (other duties may be assigned):
- Manage & optimize digital advertising campaigns across various channels.
- Use knowledge to provide insight on forecasting, budgeting & digital marketing strategy.
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of digital marketing trends, strategies, platforms, tools, policies, industry standards & best practices.
- Create and manage Google Posts for all properties
- Set up and maintain Google Tours for property websites
- Deliver regular reports on campaign, trends, Google Ads & Google Posts.
- Evaluate effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns in relation to appropriate target markets so as to increase traffic & make recommendations for improvement of campaigns.
- Maintain monthly digital marketing budgets & actuals.
- Evaluation & interpretation of web analytics.
- Maintain & routinely audit both internal & external website content to ensure consistent messaging across all mediums.
- Assist with Website & CMS Development.
- Assist with SEO related tasks including keyword research and optimizations of websites.
- Evaluate emerging technologies in all channels related to this position.
- Assist members of the department in project-oriented work.
- Schedule online meetings, trainings & calls.
- Assist in preparation of materials for marketing calls, meetings, trainings & conferences.
- Data entry.
- Travel to properties to assist in leasing & marketing activities as needed.
- When visiting an American Campus Community, support our commitment of unparalleled customer service and curb appeal, including never walking by a piece of trash without picking it up. At ACC - we are all groundskeepers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skills, &/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Technical Capacity.
- Organizational Skills.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Attention to Detail.
- Results Driven.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications preferred; or 1-2 years’ experience in a social media & digital marketing position for a mid to large size company; or equivalent combination of education & experience.
- Experience in the student/multi-family housing industry preferred.
- Demonstrated commitment to excellent customer satisfaction, for both internal & external customers.
- Social Media marketing experience required.
- Experience with digital & social media campaign development & execution required.
- Google Certification preferred.
- Facebook Blueprint Certification preferred.
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing (SEO, SEM, etc.) preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Student/multi-family housing industry (or real estate).
- Effective written & verbal communication with both internal & external resources.
- Shows initiative & resourcefulness.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Communicating large scale initiatives & the ability to assist in the implementation of such initiatives.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Project management skills & ability to prioritize projects.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Motivated self-starter, problem solver & team player with a hands-on approach.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word is required.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & Prezi.
- Multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Maintain a high level of organization & prioritize tasks.
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines & deliverables.
- Must have great creative energy & ability to generate ideas.
- Be autonomous in your approach but collaborative in execution.
- Comprehend multiple abstract & concrete variables simultaneously.
- Adhere to in-house style & branding guidelines.
- Maintain knowledge of message, demographics, market information & other pertinent information for all properties.
Back to Results