Have a question about Bridges @ 11th?

Rent Payments

How can I make a payment?

We accept checks, money orders and cashier’s checks in our office made payable to the community name. As an alternative payment option we also accept credit card, debit cards and ACH payments online at americancampus.mriresidentconnect.com for your convenience. We are unable to accept cash.

Do you send me a bill every month?

No, bills are not sent to residents each month, but you may see payment reminders posted around the property.

When is rent due?

Rent payments are are due on the 1st of every month per the payment schedule outlined in the lease agreement.


What utilities are included?

Utilities are not included in the rent.

How do I set up utilities?

Water, sewer and trash are billed to your resident account monthly and your account balance can be seen on your resident portal: americancampus.mriresidentconnect.com.  There is nothing you need to set up besides your resident portal account!

Electricity is billed independently and needs to be set up for your apartment through Seattle City Light.  They can be reached at: 206-684-3000.

Application Process

Can I print an application from the website?

You can access the printable PDF version of the application by clicking the “APPLY NOW!” link at the top of each page then selecting "Apply by mail" at the top of the page.

Can I fill out an application online?

You can access the online application by clicking the “Apply Now” link at the top of every page.


When is a guarantor required?

A guarantor is required for all applicants that do not meet our credit requirements.

What paperwork is required with a guarantor?

The guarantor will need to sign the guaranty agreement. If the resident is not of legal age to execute a contract, the guarantor will be required to sign both the lease and guaranty agreement.

Can I be my own guarantor?

A resident can act as their own guarantor if they can show documentation as outlined in the lease agreement that they have income greater than three times the rental installment.

Housing for University of Washington & Seattle Children's Hospital Employees

What are the requirements to join the UW/SCH Employee Contact List?

Employees who are benefits-eligible faculty or staff with active 9-month or longer appointments are eligible to join our contact list. Temporary employees and retirees are not eligible, but may apply for residency if no eligible employees are waiting for apartments. Eligible employees will need to provide their employee identification number to verify eligibility.

Are there earning requirements?

In conjunction with the City of Seattle’s Multifamily Tax Exemption Program (MFTE), Bridges @ 11th is able to offer up to 42 of these exceptional apartments at reduced rates to The University of Washington and Seattle Children's Hospital employees whose household earnings meet the City of Seattle’s set income limits.

How can I find out more information about the MFTE program?

Interested employees of The University of Washington and Seattle Children’s Hospital can find out more about this program and its parameters by contacting the leasing office at 206-569-5416 or emailing us at bridges@americancampus.com.