We are seeking driven students with entrepreneurial spirits looking to begin their career today. Our Community Assistants are the primary facilitator in providing our prospective residents and parents, and our current residents and parents with a dynamic and enhanced leasing and living experience. This position heavily emphasizes excellent customer service and a dedication to American Campus basic operating standards and procedures. Living on-site is a requirement for this position.
The core of American Campus culture involves everyone being fully invested in everything that we do down to picking up the smallest piece of trash. No matter their position or duration at any given property, everyone picks up trash.
To be successful in this position, you should have:
- A high school diploma and diploma in progress from an accredited college or university
- The ability to live on-site and to participate in all staff training and orientation which may include evenings, weekdays, and/or weekends
- A desire to develop your leadership, problem solving, and conflict resolution skills
- A desire to impact your community with marketing strategy and vision
- The ability to act as customer relations liaison for residents, prospective residents, and parents
Back to Results