Underage Leasing Process
Text Opt In
160 Ross Underage Leasing Process
If an Applicant is under the age of 19, as of the date their application is submitted, their lease agreement must be signed on their behalf by a parent or legal guardian that is over the age of 19.
1. Submit an application online or in the leasing center.
2. A Lease Agreement will be mailed and emailed to the address and/or email address provided.
3. The Applicant must forward or provide the Lease Agreement to the parent or legal guardian to sign on their behalf.
Parent/Legal Guardian Instructions:
1. Sign, initial and date each page of the attached Lease Agreement as applicable.
2. Below your signature on the first page of the Lease Agreement, please print the following text to indicate you are signing on behalf of the Applicant. "Guardian, on behalf of (insert Applicant name)".
3. Complete and sign the Guarantor Agreement. All Applicants are required to provide a guarantor for the Lease Agreement. By signing the document, the Guarantor is guaranteeing complete payment and performance by the Resident of all duties and obligations under the Lease Agreement.
Please be aware that accommodations are limited and are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis when a Lease Agreement is signed – the application does not reserve your space.
If you have any questions regarding the leasing process, please feel free to call our leasing center at 334.332.9736 and we will be more than happy to assist you.
See office for details.
What have we been up to?
Check out our other Auburn communities