When would you like to move in?
Apply for Fall 2021
Apply for Other Term
Underage Leasing Process
Casas del Rio Underage Leasing Process
If an Applicant is under the age of 18, as of the date their application is submitted, their lease agreement must be signed on their behalf by a parent or legal guardian that is over the age of 18.
1. Submit an application online or in the leasing center listing your preferred Guarantor and legal guardian.
2. A Lease Agreement will be emailed to the email address listed for the legal guarandian listed on the resident's application.
3. The Lease Agreement will be signed on behalf of the resident by the legal guardian listed on the resident's application.
Parent/Legal Guardian Instructions:
1. Sign, initial and date each page of the Lease Agreement as applicable. Note that you are signing as "guardian on behalf of" the applicant.
2. In most instances, the guardian will also be listed as the applicant's Guarantor. In these instances, you will receive two emails. One to sign the lease on behalf of the applicant and another to verify your information and sign the Guaranty Agreement. All Applicants are required to provide a guarantor for the Lease Agreement. By signing the document, the Guarantor is guaranteeing complete payment and performance by the Resident of all duties and obligations under the Lease Agreement.
Please be aware that accommodations are limited and are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis when a Lease Agreement is signed – the application does not reserve your space.
If you have any questions regarding the leasing process, please feel free to call our leasing center at 505.277.1619 and we will be more than happy to assist you.
See office for details.
What have we been up to?
Check out our other Albuquerque communities