that drives your success.
Develop with us.
In joint-venture student housing projects, we put our experience to work for you by creating the most successful developments possible. As long-term owners, we will work to ensure what we build is something you can be proud of, standing the test of time in both quality and long-term financial success.
Proven expertise and experience
- Successful 15+ year history in joint ventures, can offer up to 95% of the equity
- Experienced in all areas of development — ground-up, rehab, and repositioning
- Adept at all types of construction (townhomes, garden-style, mid-rise, high-rise and mixed-use properties)
- Successful navigators of complex zoning and entitlement processes, as well as sustainability evaluation and community outreach
- Invested owner that will develop communities you can be proud of
Financial strength, flexibility and certainty of close
- We are our own equity source, which eliminates the need for outside approvals or third-party providers
- All-cash or debt assumption deals
- Ability to close quickly and flexibility with landowners to achieve their goals
- Can include Operating Partnership Units for potential tax advantages
ACC Investment Criteria
We are interested in communities that serve universities with enrollments of at least 15,000 students. We have no minimum site size.
In addition, when considering any project or transaction, ACC:
- Desires locations within pedestrian or biking distance to campus
- Can develop townhomes, garden-style, mid-rise, high-rise, and mixed-use properties
- Can redevelop existing property or work with raw land
- Has the ability to rezone property for desired use; land does not need to have zoning in place