Expand your capacity to serve students.
The public-private partnership (P3) model is helping today’s most forward-thinking institutions focus on their core competencies while delivering the best possible experience for their students. A privatized approach to student housing preserves your debt capacity, while bringing a wide range of benefits across all facets of the project.
Transaction Structures that Fit.
- American Campus Equity (ACE)
- Project-based, tax-exempt bonds
- Project-based, taxable bonds
- Taxable leasehold mortgages
- University financed
- Off-campus asset conveyed to university
Accelerate your vision.
Whatever your vision, our American Campus Equity (ACE) program can help you get there faster by giving you the financial freedom to dedicate your capital to what matters most: educational and research facilities. By using ACE, you can lower your development costs and operating expenses and offer lower rents to residents, all without the use of taxpayer funds and with minimized impact to your credit.
- No use of university financial resources.
- Positive credit impact.
- Single-source partnership.
- No fees
- Expedited timeline.