that work for you.
Transactions that transform.
Whether you’re looking to purchase, sell or finance a community, certainty of close is a top concern. ACC has the transaction acumen to deliver transformational projects and peace of mind.
Buying with ACC
We know what it takes to ensure an effective process that’s financially fruitful for all parties involved. And we provide:
- Smooth, efficient, hassle-free transactions
- Deep understanding of the complexities of acquisitions
- Flexibility to work with buyers’ unique needs
- Assets that are institutionally maintained and professionally managed
Selling to ACC
With experience in real property and entity-level transactions, large portfolio and one-off deals, and assumption of existing loans, ACC can work through complex issues to ensure sellers’ certainty of close.
- Efficient, hassle-free transactions that leverage our market-leading operating platform for a smooth transition
- Ability to close quickly and flexibility to meet each seller's needs
- All-cash or debt assumption deals, which eliminates the need for outside equity, debt or approval
- Ability to include Operating Partnership Units for potential tax advantages unique to REITs
Financing with ACC
ACC has access to attractive cost of capital. Developers can leverage this to reduce overall development cost. Our financing options provide:
- Cost-effective mezzanine capital
- Reduced risk through firm pre-sale transactions
- Flexible transaction structure
- Deep expertise and support
In addition, when considering any project or transaction, we look for:
- Locations within pedestrian or biking distance from the university
- Product types: We can develop a variety of products (town homes, garden-style, mid- and high-rise, mixed use)
- Development plans: We can work with developer on established development plans or work with raw land to receive entitlements
- Ability to rezone property for desired use – land does not need to have zoning in place Will consider joint-venture, presale or purchase option structures
- Locations close to the university (pedestrian or biking distance)
- Product differentiation for competitive advantage (garden-style, townhomes, mid- and high-rise, mixed-use)
- Will consider communities of any age or architectural style